Computer wish list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks - under the "Support" tab.

It's interesting to me because the reason a Cochran was pitched to us several years ago was the shop salesperson / instructor considered any dive computers that didn't posess audible alarms such as the Oceanic Data Plus as inherently less safe - the direction has come full circle now with the latest model here.

WarmWaterDiver:
Thanks - under the "Support" tab.

It's interesting to me because the reason a Cochran was pitched to us several years ago was the shop salesperson / instructor considered any dive computers that didn't posess audible alarms such as the Oceanic Data Plus as inherently less safe - the direction has come full circle now with the latest model here.

Audible alarms can be usefull, but I want to be able to turn it off. This is one of the reasons that I am thinking of selling my Uwatec Smart Com and going with a VR-3.

Nothing gets a fish out of picture range faster than that damn beep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom