Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, but now no one wants to be around you.

I wish Yazrick had more friends now (who says I'm not a nice guy?)

Granted but he gets all your friends and you have absolutly noone to hang around with.

I wish scuba gear was cheap and plentiful and never needed any servicing and there was always lots of places to dive with perfect vis and I could dive a different place everyday.

Granted SCUBA gear is dirt cheap. However we all have gills now and need SCABA(Self Contained Abovewater Breathing Aparatus) gear to get around on land...and you thought SCUBA gear was expensive...

I wish I was in Hawaii right now...

Granted but you are in the middle of a typhoon and its not going to stop till 2 hours before you have to leave and it knocked down all the dive shops and marooned all the dive boats thank god nobody was hurt.

I wish UFC was on earlier tonight

Granted but you have total service failure and that includes DVR if applicable.

I wish there was an economical desalinization technique.

Ummmm there is for real but anyways granted except well ????? everybody gets plenty of rain more then enough for crops and livestock and us of course.<Lame I know lol.

I wish food and gasoline were free.

Ummmm there is for real but anyways granted except well ????? everybody gets plenty of rain more then enough for crops and livestock and us of course.<Lame I know lol.

I wish food and gasoline were free.

I guess I should have specified scale and my idea of economical). :)

As far as you, granted but you won't need them because now you're an insect!

I wish that I had greener grass in my yard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom