Couple of minor issues, comments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scagrotto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm sure it's largely just the jarring change since I've been busy lately and just popped in with no warning, but all the white and grey looks very sterile. Not clean sterile, but no personality sterile. I'm sure I'll get used to it, and I'm sure there's good reason for functional changes, but the change in appearance really strikes me as a fix for something that wasn't broken.

As for functional issues, I've noticed two. Neither causes a real problem, but I'm not sure they're intended to do what I'm seeing. One is that when I clicked to log in I got the login screen, but the top featured a prominent notice that I have to be logged in to use that feature. I'm glad i didn't get stuck in that infinite loop.

The other is that perhaps there's either more connection to social media than there used to be, or it's more noticeable. After making one post I saw a notice that there was a problem with my attempt to share, but I didn't attempt to share. I don't have a facebook account or a twitter account, and I didn't click either of the boxes. I hope that won't add a bit of clutter every time I post something.

Edit: Don't seem to be seeing a notice about sharing now. Maybe the "dismiss" option is a global feature that changed a (new) default preference?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom