Covid testing in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I want people to take my word for it because vaccine passports violate my freedoms and privacy /s.

Well I want people to take my word for it because vaccine passports violate my freedoms and privacy /s.
Without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between an expression of sincere extremism and a parody of extremism. :D

I agree. I gave up my passport, driver’s license, cellphone, Alexa, car, EZ Pass, credit cards and embedded vaccine nano-bots for the same reason. I don’t buy from Amazon or anywhere else on the Internet but I use my shopper’s card at the supermarket because the cashier assured me that they don’t track you.

I agree. I gave up my passport, driver’s license, cellphone, Alexa, car, EZ Pass, credit cards and embedded vaccine nano-bots for the same reason...

Hey, I did the same thing, but my tinfoil hat kept slipping down and blocking my transmissions. Fortunately the space lasers kicked in and it's all good, though my feet are a bit tingly...is that something I should worry about?

Hey, I did the same thing, but my tinfoil hat kept slipping down and blocking my transmissions. Fortunately the space lasers kicked in and it's all good, though my feet are a bit tingly...is that something I should worry about?

Were you in Cozumel at the time? Trying to gently steer this back on subject.

Were you in Cozumel at the time? Trying to gently steer this back on subject.

As a matter of fact I was. My return testing was easy at the International Hospital near my dive shop. I made an appointment a day in advance since I was nearby, but it wasn't necessary. The star of the show was the nurse in the bunny suit admonishing me to reeelaaax...

And eliminate it from those recovered from covid since their immunity is just as good if not better.

No, not true.
A friend of my son's who is 25, is recovering from his second bout now. First go-round was in September 2020. The doctors told him that trying to predict how long he'd be protected by anti-bodies would be impossible. Some, (but certainly not most), have lost most of their protection in as soon as one month.

One of my dive buddies got it twice. Second experience was 72 days after he recovered from the first. Ironic because he never needed a test in Coz; Doctor’s letter confirming that he was within 90 days of recovery from first hospitalized bout. Be interesting to see his antibody count now.

No, not true.
A friend of my son's who is 25, is recovering from his second bout now. First go-round was in September 2020. The doctors told him that trying to predict how long he'd be protected by anti-bodies would be impossible. Some, (but certainly not most), have lost most of their protection in as soon as one month.
I also wonder how much any naturally acquired immunity is specific to the strain of the infection that brought it about.

No, not true.

Yes, true. I said "as good as if not better". Thousands of vaccinated have had "breakthrough" infections and the breakthrough rate for recovered immunity is lower. There's no way to predict how long vaccinated immunity will last. There's not a question or doubt you can raise about recovered immunity that can't be raised about vaccinated immunity. In addition, there's more to immunity than anti-bodies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom