Crashing board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aren't paperclips entanglement hazards... or was that strangulation hazards?

(<clippy>"Hi! It looks like you're trying to use a DIR setup..."</clippy>)

wow, i have problems getting on this board on a regular basis, and sometimes have problems with it running slow or not at all once i do get in. and i am a selfadmitted technology-challenged person, so i was always wondering if it was my computer or what, but it happens at work and at home, so i figured it was something about this site and how it is run. so i'm getting the drift from this thread, that help is on the way??

Does anyone know...

Is SB a hosted webpage or do they have there own web server?

Because if it is hosted they need to find a new company or get a new contract for more throughput.

I think SB has grown to be bigger than expected (which is a great thing). But she can't handle it. The servers need to be beefed up.

eric1979:
The servers need to be beefed up.

The handlers are on site stuffing cheese in the mouse's cheeks so it will run faster. Sometimes it takes a little longer for the consumables to be purged and the full leg power to be applied to the rotating wheel. Make no mistake about it, it's not beef, it's cheese minus the whine!

I agree,the servers are about as bad as some of the restaurants I go to :D .I'm so addicted to this board I need to get my fix every day :wink: .

I think the mice napped after lunch today. :wink:

I thought it was squirrels?

ooooooooooo post 59, mine :wave-smil

The servers that are misbehaving are state of the art.

Two, Dual Opteran 265s (like having four processors) and 2 Gigs of ram.

The new servers are Dual xeon 3.0 gHz and will handle all that we can throw at them.

Back
Top Bottom