Creation vs. Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atheist_Stamp____Read_inside_by_lineout.gif
But maybe be tolerant of others and love one another should rather be a moral law rather than just a religious one?

Amen brother!

Hey, pssst, when that thing called God refuses my entry into heaven, be a doll and lay that shpeal on him so that he may be a lil tolerant of my sins and refusal to kiss his pompass derier, would ya.

Cheers!

Agree_to_disagree__Ok_by_Unr3quit3d.gif

Amen brother!

Hey, pssst, when that thing called God refuses my entry into heaven, be a doll and lay that shpeal on him so that he may be a lil tolerant of my sins and refusal to kiss his pompass derier, would ya.

Cheers!

Ha! awesome! If i'm wrong about the whole "god" thing, i wonder if that'd work? lol

Ha! awesome! If i'm wrong about the whole "god" thing, i wonder if that'd work? lol

:popcorn:

I'm not one to put God into too tight of a box- saying what He will or won't do.
Step up, roll the dice...
Spencer

WHat!!! No scuba park?!? This MUST be an error :)

Yeah I know...but if your statement were true, there is no error, sillybutt....here is why :wink:
image.php

in reality, there is a lot of water shown on the park map. God and Ivan deJesus decided to keep the diving on the down low....because of the inherent dangers to uncertified souls.

They do look contemplative don't they. :)

I'd say it looks more like begging.

"God, we're bored. Please let us go out and play with interesting souls in "hell"....They're awesome! It suqs being here with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom