Cssp 4/21?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner:
Where is my Dive knife when I need it !!!!!! :confused:

DPZC1002.jpg

I'm still waving in the wind on this one. Bought a tractor a few weeks back and some of it's accessories (disc, post-hold digger, and gannon box) are supposed to be delivered today. Someone needs to be around when the guy delivers them to listen to the instructions. I told him I wouldn't buy the tractor without private lessons... diving? private lessons? diving? private lessons? diving? private lessons? diving..... LOL! I just don't know if I can decide!!!

And you see... I have trees to cut down and brush to clear so I can start building my house and stop paying rent!!!! Damn...the tractor is pulling ahead.... If I don't pay rent, I can dive more! I can buy more gear! I can go to far away places! I will not have to be the mud-puddle queen for all eternity! (though I'm really fond of mud puddles ... great navigation skills in the dark) I can buy a dive light!!!! and a dry suit so I can dive in cold water with cold air too!!! Damn... I've been thinking too hard for too long...someone please take me to the water!

I wonder if I dive with my John Deere hat on (pink by the way) if it'll satisfy two needs... tractor AND diving? Hmmmmmm.....

Oh my gosh... the words "LONG HOSE" just flashed on front of me on the screen. Is Fyrefighter sending subliminal messages? He wants me to dive... dive... dive...

Fyrefighter's long hose AND my big pink cylinder... with a John Deere hat! Yes! I think that will satisfy my need!

OK, how many can commit to Sunday? Got me thinking about it now. And what is the "truth' about the water temp? My pool is 65 degrees without a thermocline. I read somewhere water at CSSP was 74 at surface with no 'cline. That is still kinda cool but got enuf 'prene to try it. 1mm plus 3/2 plus 3/2 shortie. Can anyone say Michelin Man???

I can commit to Sunday.

If the CSSP message board can be believed:

"[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial][SIZE=-1]conditions 4/15/07
[SIZE=-2]IP: 74.192.251.205
[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]Posted on April 19, 2007 at 09:35 PM by scuba sarcasm
[/SIZE]
Water Temp: 59-61, depending upon which part of the lake you were in.

Vis: 15 ft"[/SIZE]
[/FONT]

DalTexDiver:
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Good point -- on the other hand is this is accurate:
Surface Temp: 70 degrees
Visibility:15'
Thermocline: No significant thermocline

I have enough stuff to keep me warm (I think) to around 70, but I don't think my verson of the michelin man will keep me warm at 60.

That was the temp conditions at Lake Murray last week... I'm not sure I believe that vis at CSSP has EVER been 15'... but the other info is within reason.

jchapman3:
That was the temp conditions at Lake Murray last week... I'm not sure I believe that vis at CSSP has EVER been 15'... but the other info is within reason.

I have seem vis better than 15ft. at CSSP on several occasions. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom