Customs Delays

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Step AWAY from the keyboard!

Those of you who are missing posts; they were pulled because they were insulting or referenced the insulting post.

And if you noticed nastiness from your post missing... hmm... wonder what happened to it?

Calm down, will ya?!

Thanks,

SubMariner. I think I said in spanish, "Your wise and mighty president", but I could be wrong as I am still learning and yours is easier to read I guess. Thanks for the editorial work on all our posts. Mr. Adams/Extreme/Amobeous and who knows what other sock puppet seems to be prone to night of rudeness where is spelling gets remarkably worse and his insults harsher as the night goes on. My guess is that he is not a happy drunk. Luckily no one in the OFWF section really takes him too seriously at the best of times and we do apologize for his behaviour on his behalf.

You don't have to worry about Steve and I getting along though. We throw hardballs because they are more fun to catch and it's a game we equally enjoy. Steve can correct me if I am wrong but we often get confused for fighting when we are only sparring. :D

d33ps1x:
Steve. If you need a ride to the US border let me know. I'll be happy to drive you to Buffalo so you can be closer to your president.

Hehehhe

I'm not Freefloat, I have my own ride, but thanks for the offer.

When you're there, I suggest filling the tank, plus bring some gerry-cans. It's way cheaper in my beloved country than it is in Canada.

Hey, even the tolls are cheaper than on the 407!!

hehehehe

Uhh Oh.

I didn't see D33p's post until AFTER it was editted.

Hmmm I can't imagine what it said (Yes I can).

Hehehehe.

I long ago recognized D33's right to post oodles of nothingness-posts, just as I do. I tend to get along with almost everybody.

Besides, I think he has his hands full with Mr. Adams in another thread.

I don't mind D33p's "pitches" at all, and with any luck I'll be meeting him sooner or later up where the diving is way better than it is down where I live.

Steve

Scuba_Steve:
I don't mind D33p's "pitches" at all, and with any luck I'll be meeting him sooner or later up where the diving is way better than it is down where I live.

Steve

You have indeed met me before. We spent a whole weekend at NTD together earlier in the summer but you didn't know it.

I believe you had one or two equipment issues that weekend that my friends in the Kingston area were able to help you resolve. I would say the name of their store but a few childish and bitter folks on here might report the post as commercial in nature.

I've been watching you Stevo ol chap. (psycho strings from psycho playing.)

I told ya "they" were listening :crafty:

d33ps1x
No mas mentiras, intiendo espanol muy bien. Estupido no es intelligente
Even for someone who doesn't speak or read Spanish can figure that one out.

Sorry man, it wasn't me, I'm pretty sure of it, as I don't have "Equipment issues". At least, I haven't ever had one while in Kingston.

If you mean a member of the club I belong to, then maybe so. But none of us has ever spent an entire weekend with NTD. Not that we don't want to, but it hasn't happened yet.

I think you've got the right part of Ontario down pat, but not me, yet.

I met JamesP in the parking lot though! Tom introduced him to me.

I was even looking for yourself and a couple others so I could finally put a face to a name. I also never forget a face, so when we finally do make our official aquaintances, I will know if I've ever even seen you before.

Steve

P.S. Easier for you though, Divemistress has posted LOADS of pics of me!

I also do find it odd that you wouldn't have at least said "Hello" if you thought someone was me.

Now I'm hurt all over.........

hehehe, Besides I don't even think I'm that important as to be watched by anybody :)

Geez boy, I can't leave you alone for 2 hours while I actually get some work done, without you getting into trouble :)

Back to the topic at hand, thinking about it more, I think my group was the holdup on Sunday morning. Not sure why it took us so long, but they checked our passports against the boat's manifest and sent us back to the boat to wait for the captain. Did any other groups have to wait long to get processed?

-Frank

Who me??

I'm golden man!

We got it on OK on Saturday. I even got a smile out of my fellow Amerikun when I told a fellow diver I'd smoke him for a comment he said if it wasn't for the customs guy with the gun.

Hmmmm, It must be my personality that brings out the best in people :) Not to mention that it's all B.S. anyway, and I can't imagine the Customs guy thinks any different when it comes to screening a person when it's obvious they're just diving.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom