D420! How about that?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While a service kit (assuming it includes the cracked spring pad) would be appropriate, not much they have done lately is common sense...

Watching with ongoing interest....

I would think the shop should back you as you have been a significant customer and ambassador.

But hey, it is SP.

I do at times wonder why I have so many of their regs...

A report has been passed onto SP. Awaiting response.

Given I've played with it I'm going to assume they'll not touch it, in which case I'll have no choice but the bite the cost of a kit. Fingers crossed however.

Guess perhaps I should have just returned it straight away but the DIYer in me took control.

If I were SP, I'd send you back an MK2 with R095 and forbid you to touch anything more than that.

:p

While a service kit (assuming it includes the cracked spring pad) would be appropriate, not much they have done lately is common sense...

Watching with ongoing interest....

I would think the shop should back you as you have been a significant customer and ambassador.

But hey, it is SP.

I do at times wonder why I have so many of their regs...

It doesn't include spring pad. Although there's a definite crack in it, it doesn't seem to be "flexing"(?) I think as long as the spring isn't binding/catching on it, it'll be ok to re use.

It'll relieve my current state of boredom if nothing else and I have a tank here looking lonely, it's fate.

Open me up and put me inside I promise I’ll be good when we go to Thailand. please please.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom