Data Corruption 12/21/2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those of you who are not Pub regulars have no idea what we've lost ... we were right on the cusp of resolving all the pressing problems facing our world today ...

Doesn't everybody have hair on the tops of their feet?

... some of us have hair everywhere except the top of our head ... :shocked2:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I am glad I saw this. I have been thinking I was losing my mind.

Now I have to try to remember everything I wrote and re-type it all. Damn. Yes a quest is in order. I shall be ManBearPig. Or a ninja.

Does this include my annual Supporter subscription that was due on the 25th but failed at PayPal?

Looks like it. You're still blue.

Does this include my annual Supporter subscription that was due on the 25th but failed at PayPal?

I will check PayPal when I have a chance. Thanks for your patience.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

... some of us have hair everywhere except the top of our head ... :shocked2:

Bob (Grateful Diver)

I never lost the hair on my head...it just migrated south to my back. :dork2:

that's what you get for using the Mayan Calendar instead of UTC in your database. I thought you would have learned this lesson leading up to y2k :)

Ooooookay. That explains a lot! Thanks!

I am glad I saw this. I have been thinking I was losing my mind.

Now I have to try to remember everything I wrote and re-type it all. Damn. Yes a quest is in order. I shall be ManBearPig. Or a ninja.

Awwww.... I wanted to be ManBearPig.... now I have to be this guy: 41TlkJrzYCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Well, the Mayan calendar warning was a hoax regardless of how many traveled to "sacred" sites in the world. Anyone who actually read up on the Long Count calendar knew that vs believing some crap that came out of a movie. We have more than 4,000 years left on the Long Count calendar if you care about such. I think the world will survive longer than we will.

Too bad about the board failure. I've seen it before a few times over the years, but not for several years. Remember ScubaBoard2? Sounds like Howard busted his ass trying CPR while the rest of us enjoyed the long holiday weekend. There will be confusion on the forums, but just pass the word...

Back
Top Bottom