Data Corruption 12/21/2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Many interesting discussions were lost, I guess some got their wish and it just went away, just like it never happened

What never happened...did I miss something over the Christmas Holiday?:confused:

Well, the Mayan calendar warning was a hoax regardless of how many traveled to "sacred" sites in the world. Anyone who actually read up on the Long Count calendar knew that vs believing some crap that came out of a movie. We have more than 4,000 years left on the Long Count calendar if you care about such. I think the world will survive longer than we will.

Too bad about the board failure. I've seen it before a few times over the years, but not for several years. Remember ScubaBoard2? Sounds like Howard busted his ass trying CPR while the rest of us enjoyed the long holiday weekend. There will be confusion on the forums, but just pass the word...

Thanks Don.

Fwiw... the data corruption was limited to the functionality of the Article section of the site. Its unfortunate that I just didn't roll back on Monday, but I tried to keep it on the down low.

Also. You mention scubaboard2. Yeah that was 2007. 5 years with no major problems isn't bad?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

That would be it. I guess we lost a few hundred new accounts. Thanks for taking the time to re-register. Also, if you started a thread, please feel encouraged to re-start that thread. There were a few I was participating in that were AWESOME and I am sad that they are gone.

I got one critically important question: Is Thal still a super hero?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom