December Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Five days in and same old same old. Today, a few clouds that kept the heat of 86 off...ligjt and variable breeze..81 degrees at 55 feet under...saw the largest moray ever sleeping next to a nurse shark..a few spotted mantas...yeah, same old same old....it never rains on my parade:)

Five days in and same old same old. Today, a few clouds that kept the heat of 86 off...ligjt and variable breeze..81 degrees at 55 feet under...saw the largest moray ever sleeping next to a nurse shark..a few spotted mantas...yeah, same old same old....it never rains on my parade:)
Was the moray and nurse combination in an overhang towards the end of Cedral?

For about the last 6 months at the 'odd couple' overhang on Cedral I have only been seeing the Moray (about 60% of the time) but not the shark, like anything else it may just be the luck of the draw.

The weather next week is not looking great. Plenty warm, but cloudy and rainy. Hmmm...

Fabulous dives today...i almost had a head on with a large ray caught on film...not sure who was surprised more! Had a green eel as long as I do a swim by...holly moly he was large...also on video...some great nudi spotting and a large nurse shark..other than that, Boring as usual :wink:

Fabulous dives today...i almost had a head on with a large ray caught on film...not sure who was surprised more! Had a green eel as long as I do a swim by...holly moly he was large...also on video...some great nudi spotting and a large nurse shark..other than that, Boring as usual :wink:
Sounds like a great day flyboy. Enjoy awesomeness very jealous ... wish i was there.

I totally could have fed my fingers to a smaller (6 ft ) moray in a smim through at horseshoe about 2pm.
We met part way through, so he ducked in a hole right in front of me, turned and paused a moment and then right out past my head as I had turned off the bubbles for as long as it took. My best moray encounter...
There were 3 little squid on Sanfrancisco last night, a first for me.
It's Punta Sur in the morning, any tips?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom