December Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arrived in heavy overcast....watched our luggage get washed in a deluge on the ramp while waiting for immi lines?..drove to resort in mist and flooded roads...checked into resort, unpacked, ate, sun came out so we hit the beach for a beautiful sunset sipping Tequila....tomorrow, we get wet :)

Nice easterly flow with flat waters....and it'll be my birthday :)

Life is good, as always:)
Love it-- Let us know what the water temps are like tomorrow, if you get the chance. Cheers!

Water temps have ranged from 81 to 79 throughout dives and dive sites by my DC. What makes the difference is the air temp wind and humidity topside. The heat is coming tomorrow with higher air temps and humidity with the wind having shifted from the north to the east.

Last edited:
I'll give a daily whippyDippy weather report...daily...

RIPGeorge:)

AZTinman................................................12/27 - 12/29 & 12/31.......Coral Princess..............Tres Pelicanos
AZTinman................................................12/30....................Coral Princess.............Mexico Blue Dream, Playa

Gonna take a run at some bull shark dives in Playa!

AZTinman

AZTinman................................................12/27 - 12/29 & 12/31.......Coral Princess..............Tres Pelicanos
AZTinman................................................12/30....................Coral Princess.............Mexico Blue Dream, Playa

Gonna take a run at some bull shark dives in Playa!

AZTinman

Saw a school of about 9 reef sharks today on Horseshoe maybe averaging 4’ in length cruising the reef. Nice to see them for a change as nurse sharks just don’t swim with the same attitude.

OK, I'll bite..

sdj42 + 1....................12/24 - 12/31........Vista Del Mar.............Deep Exposure (25), Servando and Boat Du Jour (26-30)

Love it-- Let us know what the water temps are like tomorrow, if you get the chance. Cheers!
There have been some weird bits of cold water running through the warmer stuff. Lucky for me, I am wearing my new BARE 7mm suit...which I JUST LOVE!

There have been some weird bits of cold water running through the warmer stuff. Lucky for me, I am wearing my new BARE 7mm suit...which I JUST LOVE!

7mm? Oh no, now I’m doubting whether my 5mm is will be sufficient.

A Canadian diving a 7 mm in tropical waters seems almost sacrilegious! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom