December Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RobD & Wife - 12/20 -12/24 - Casa Mexicana - Tres Pelicanos. 2nd time with Tres, I see a bunch of us are not only Diving with Tres but also staying at Casa Mexicana! :)

Member ............................................. Dates .................. Staying ...................... Dive OP

MMM....................................................All Winter..............House on 15th................Living Underwater
northernone + Various Family..............All Month..............25th Ave........................????????????
Ozarksman + Non Diving Wife..........11/26 - 12/10.........Park Royal.....................Blue XTSea gopbroek............................................12/3 - 12/12...........?????????????.............Tres Pelicanos GR8FUL.............................................12/3 - 12/9.............???????????.................??????????
Kixy1 + 2............................................12/8 - 12/16...........El Cantil..........................Living Underwater
ReefHound + watermonkee..............12/9 - 12/14...........Hotel Cozumel................??????????
Kevin and Karen James ...................12/9-12/22.............Iberosta...........................Dressel
Deepsea21 + Better Half...................12/9 - 12/24...........Casa Mexicana...............Tres Pelicanos
Flyboy(Paul) + Wife + Daughter........12/16 - 12/23........Occidental.......................Prodive
Basscat.............................................12/16 - 12/23.........Hotel Plaza Cozumel.....Blue XT Sea
Mr. & Mrs. Manfrenjensenden............12/17 - 12/25........Occidental......................Dive with Martin
JC & K................................................12/17 - 12/27....... Casa Mexicana..............Tres Pelicanos
jgaryclark…………………..…………12/19 – 12/25…...Hotel Cozumel……….....Tres Pelicanos
DogBowl & Hubby..............................12/19 - 12/26........Casa Mexicana..............Tres Pelicanos
Alan P, Wife and Daughter.................12/20-12/27..........Hotel Cozumel...............Tres Pelicanos
RobD & Wife.....................................12/20 - 12/24........Casa Mexicana..............Tres Pelicanos
Trailboss(aka - Greg) + dive buddy....12/21 - 12/31........Suites Colonial...............Blue XT Sea
ESLionHunter...................................12/21 - 12/31.......Allegro/Casa Caribe........Tres Pelicanos
pfirejack……………………………….12/22 – 12/27…....Flamingo Hotel……...…Scubacraft Cozumel
Mikeycanuk + Wife + Son..................12/23 - 01/06.......Casa on 85th..................Aldora
Bluehaze……………………………...12/24 – 12/30…. Casa Mexicana………....Eco Divers
Dan G + 2 families .............................12/24 - 01/01 ..... Sabor ............................ Blue Angel & Blue Project
RayfromTX + Mrsmeaux....................12/24 - 01/06........Avenue 15......................Servando and Boat Du Jour
rmssetc + non-diving spouse............12/24 - 01/04........Casa Mexicana...............Liquid blue Divers
renalea + Husband............................12/25 - 12/30........Villablanca.......................Aldora
sobthomser + New diver OW cert....12/29 - 1/03..........airbnb in town..................Eco Divers
H2ODoc + Wife + 3 Kids...................12/30 - 01/06........Peninsula Grand............Aldora

C8BD0837-FED1-438C-8F5B-64620B894C01.jpeg
And just like that in 2 hours the wind has all but stopped and the water is, dare I say, smooth. Sweating again in the in December sun.

C193CA3B-250B-49C1-8FB6-06530D635189.jpeg
I love to watch the people and the cruise ships from the Casa Mexicana balconies. Can't wait!

Yup. Jeanie at 3Ps has delivered spectacular city view rooms at the city view price that offer great ocean views. I mean, does this look like a city view room view? . Furthermore, this time of year the sun will roast my cold diver bones on the balcony in no time.

View attachment 438438

Yup. Jeanie at 3Ps has delivered spectacular city view rooms at the city view price that offer great ocean views. I mean, does this look like a city view room view? . Furthermore, this time of year the sun will roast my cold diver bones on the balcony in no time.

I hope Jeanie treats me just as nice! :D

I hope Jeanie treats me just as nice! :D

Just send her an email. She can’t guarantee but she knows the good room #’s and can make a request. The casa really tries to accommodate. We didn’t get our “favorite” room this year but this one has added a new favorite to our list. The casa has also let us switch rooms to a preferred room as soon as one opens up but I only did that when I really wasn’t happy with the view (and that was a delux ocean view room). They moved us from the 3rd to the 5th floor the next day but repacking and moving is such a PITA. It was worth if for room 501 though. 501 and 504 are the best rooms in the place if one is willing to pay the deluxe ov price.

Just send her an email. She can’t guarantee but she knows the good room #’s and can make a request. The casa really tries to accommodate. We didn’t get our “favorite” room this year but this one has added a new favorite to our list. The casa has also let us switch rooms to a preferred room as soon as one opens up but I only did that when I really wasn’t happy with the view (and that was a delux ocean view room). They moved us from the 3rd to the 5th floor the next day but repacking and moving is such a PITA. It was worth if for room 501 though. 501 and 504 are the best rooms in the place if one is willing to pay the deluxe ov price.

Thanks for the tip! I'll email her now. I will splurge on an ocean view room during hurricane/low season, but not during peak season!

Arrived in heavy overcast....watched our luggage get washed in a deluge on the ramp while waiting for immi lines?..drove to resort in mist and flooded roads...checked into resort, unpacked, ate, sun came out so we hit the beach for a beautiful sunset sipping Tequila....tomorrow, we get wet :)

Nice easterly flow with flat waters....and it'll be my birthday :)

Life is good, as always:)

Back
Top Bottom