Dinner get together---any hope???

Which restaurant do you like to go on December 1st?

• Santorini Greek Kitchen

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Steak & Ale

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We didn't get 40-50' but they had shut off the aerates two weeks ago plus I think they had rain. At any rate viz was probably 20-25, on a cloudy day keep in mind. Water temp was 54.

Amenities, not really sure what was open since the camping part is more or less shut down. I know the bathrooms, very nice, were open and they had tiled shower stalls. The facilities are something that you would find in a home, not trashy like some places. They normally have a shower house but it was closed. There was a covered shelter with picnic table by the diving dock, as well as a porta john.
She asked if we needed fills so I assume that we could have gotten them if needed. Jim and I aren't sure if they are by the main gate or if it is in the shed by the diving docks. Can't really think of anything else.

We didn't get 40-50' but they had shut off the aerates two weeks ago plus I think they had rain. At any rate viz was probably 20-25, on a cloudy day keep in mind. Water temp was 54.

Amenities, not really sure what was open since the camping part is more or less shut down. I know the bathrooms, very nice, were open and they had tiled shower stalls. The facilities are something that you would find in a home, not trashy like some places. They normally have a shower house but it was closed. There was a covered shelter with picnic table by the diving dock, as well as a porta john.
She asked if we needed fills so I assume that we could have gotten them if needed. Jim and I aren't sure if they are by the main gate or if it is in the shed by the diving docks. Can't really think of anything else.

Thanks for the info. It sounds good. Yes, the recent rain must be a big factor as well.

I am wondering if their shower is using a tap water, not a spring water. :wink:

As long as it isn't quarry water! :D So is this three votes for HP?

I just check HP's website. It seems that they have a HOT shower facility. Man, I need a shower before going to the restaurant. :eyebrow:

Here is the direction to Steak & Ale by entering your starting place.

4302 So East Street, Indianapolis, IN 46227, 317-784-2479

Menu

Wine

Dessert

Not too bad for me, 290 miles in one day for some diving and dining! I've done 500 miles for a dive and no dining in one day, said I would never do that one again!

So how many do we have for dinner?

Divin'Hoosier ... 2
Hoosier ... 1
LL ... 1
Wally ... 2
JP ... 2 ??? (Has anyone heard if JP is in our out?)

Have I missed anyone?

I just check HP's website. It seems that they have a HOT shower facility. Man, I need a shower before going to the restaurant. :eyebrow:

They have hot showers but not all of them were open. I didn't check the one in the bathroom that I went into. Don't assume that you are going to get a shower. She had water shut of to several places.. I almost used the restrooms where you sign in at, good thing that I asked because they were off.

Not too bad for me, 290 miles in one day for some diving and dining!

Not too bad for you?:no It is PRICELESS to dive and dine with friends. :eyebrow: I really look forward to seeing you.:lotsalove:

They have hot showers but not all of them were open. I didn't check the one in the bathroom that I went into. Don't assume that you are going to get a shower. She had water shut of to several places.. I almost used the restrooms where you sign in at, good thing that I asked because they were off.

Thanks. I think I should call her to ask it sometime this week.

WT, were do figure that Chris is diving with friends? I think he planned to dive with me. He won't even offer me a beer when we are at Joe's. :D :D OK, so he will probably be in the water at the same time as his friends.

Let us know what you find out about the showers. I might go for a hot shower myself. At least I would look good at the restaurant. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom