Dinner get together---any hope???

Which restaurant do you like to go on December 1st?

• Santorini Greek Kitchen

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Steak & Ale

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WT, were do figure that Chris is diving with friends? I think he planned to dive with me. He won't even offer me a beer when we are at Joe's. :D

You forget; I have a personal pass into WT's world! :D

I might have a few cold ones for you forsaken light beer :shakehead: drinkers....

I might have a few cold ones for you forsaken light beer :shakehead: drinkers....

I got the invite to dive WT's realm but Jim ended up sick and we never reorganized.

Light beer!! I don't think so. I'm off to drink a Sam Adams before bed time. :D

WT, were do figure that Chris is diving with friends? I think he planned to dive with me. He won't even offer me a beer when we are at Joe's. :D :D OK, so he will probably be in the water at the same time as his friends.

As I recall, Chris is only drinking MGD. When I bought Heineken to Joe's, he didn't seem to like it. :D Now, Killian's red is my living room, but I can't drink due to the tooth pain.

Let us know what you find out about the showers. I might go for a hot shower myself. At least I would look good at the restaurant. :D
[/quote]

That's exact my concern. Whenever I went to the restaurant after the dives, I felt like a drowned mouse.

Anytime to Chris. We have a long winter....

We're in, I've just been under the weather for a few days. I'll see you all Sat.

John, glad to hear that.

I'm heading to Gilboa today for some diving before they start their winter hours. I'll be calling to get reservations on Wednesday. This is what I have so far:

Divin'Hoosier ... 2
Hoosier ... 1
LL ... 1
Wally ... 2
JP ... 2

If I missed anyone, speak up today please!

Sorry, Wally PM'd me & asked if I were going to be able to make it. It's not looking hopeful; I forgot & said I would dive with a brand new diver on Sat. at Mermet. If you guys meet an "Adam" there, please say "hi" to him for me. I've dove with him a couple of times this year. You guys & gals Have lots of fun!

Sorry, Wally PM'd me & asked if I were going to be able to make it. It's not looking hopeful; I forgot & said I would dive with a brand new diver on Sat. at Mermet. If you guys meet an "Adam" there, please say "hi" to him for me. I've dove with him a couple of times this year. You guys & gals Have lots of fun!

I hope that Adam is able to make it. I have been trying to dive with him all year long and we haven't done it. He lives just a couple miles down the road from me. He is either going to Mermet or HP and with his schedule it looks more like HP.

You guy's have a safe dive. Chris drink one for me....
Kenny

You guy's have a safe dive. Chris drink one for me....
Kenny

I don't think Chris will drink a Bud Light!! :rofl2:

Back
Top Bottom