Dive Jackson Blue and Merritts Mill Pond (springs)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, here are the Maps. The exit is 142 which is State Road 71 off I-10. Go South to the McDonalds (I hope) just off the Interstate. Meet at 7am or around then. We will go to the shop and load the boat with the gear. Matt can put his boat in at the ramp and meet us back upstream at the dock. Then we dive all day long. How simple is that!!

Like I said, bring snacks and drinks, For dinner we could stop at Po Folks or wherever. I will be diving at Morrison on Sunday. Matt, you might be able to camp at the Dive Shop....We can ask, or we can get a room to be a ad-lib Bunkhouse.

Any Ideas, questions, now is the time. I will be leaving on Wednesday night to go down for the weekend, may have my laptop. My number is 770-601-6549 and feel free to call, or I can call you back, I have plenty of cell minutes....

Hoss

Edd provides a cooler and some drinks on the boat...Hes the man! JB will be busy w/ the picnic, and so will I at my bro's going away party. So Ill catch you guys someother time.

it looks like I'll have to be at Morrison Saturday to finish up my nitrox cert. we can all blame Nuutz not being able to get to town any other time. sorry guys, i really was looking forward to seeing merrit's mill pond. i was really looking forward to meeting steele magnolia, what a hoot! next time? Cypress on Sunday?

Looks like there's a free seat open :D Goodluck on the Nitrox darcy! I'm diving Morrison or Cypress on Sunday. Don't care which, but if we hit Cypress, I wanna hit Becton too since the water levels are cooperating enough for it to be clear!

Sounds great. See you all at McD's on Saturday.

Darcy, you could do your Nitrox at the pond if you want. We will probably have room for one more, so Nuttz could come down too.

I am diving Morrison and Vortex on Friday and may try a night dive. Anyone interested, just look for the big guy with the little blue Hybrid car...Dont laugh, 55 mpg is great these days.

Hoss,

FYI Call if you need anything!! Number in previous post.

I'll be there :)
Matt, If you're going to be lonely on the Miss Jellyfish, I'll join ya. :wink: Of course, if you happen to have someone come along at the last minute, I'll go back to the boat. I say this just in case one of your local buddies decides to join you on the trip.

Tom, the seat is yours dude :D

cewarbin:
I am diving Morrison and Vortex on Friday and may try a night dive.

I'd like to dive Morrison Saturday evening/night if you're up for a night dive then. We can dive Cypress on Sunday - we'll just have to grab a few canoes to bring to the boat launch. My boat fits inside the truck, so I could toss a canoe ontop for someone else without a problem.

Looks like Darcy and WaterDog are not comming. Anyone interested, show up at the McDonalds in Marianna, Florida, Listed on the Maps in this forum, at 7:00 am, Saturday, Sept. 17th. We are sharing the $70 cost of the boat for those who are riding in it. Bug and FSUgly are using a Zodiac.

Looks like we will have room to spare on the boat.

Definately Attending:

SuPerBugMan
Hoss
John T
Cassie T
FSUgly
Steel Magnolia

Looks like we will be doing The Mill Pond Saturday and a night dive at Morrison on Saturday Night.

Cypress Sunday Morning??

Call if you need more information and leave message. Number listed previously in this thread.

Darcy...Get that cert., its a good one!!!

Hoss

Back
Top Bottom