Dive Jackson Blue and Merritts Mill Pond (springs)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Head Count Needed

Dont blame you about that traffic crap....I live in Atlanta, home of the Jam!!
I need to get a roll call on this thing. I have Matt and a couple near me and Darcy.

The rest is kind of iffy, so let me know definately who is going. This will be a great day of diving, some shallow but definately clear, and dont forget that the water temp is about 72, maybe slightly higher in the pond. We will be doing very limited Cavern diving and no cave definately.

Respond back if you definately will be there so I can get a head count.

Thanks,,,Hoss :crafty:

Guys Im trying to get a cave buddy to go w/ me. I cant go there and not get a couple of good dives in, thats like going to bar and just drinking water.

WaterDawg:
Guys Im trying to get a cave buddy to go w/ me. I cant go there and not get a couple of good dives in, thats like going to bar and just drinking water.

I'll be DD then, until I get more training :wink:

nah man, thats not it its just beautiful there and I love beauty!

Is that another raised hand I see? Waterdog, you there?? You will have someone to dive with....

HZ

Should Be enough room. Here is the list so far:

Cassie T
John T
Hoss
Suprbugman
Darcy
Steelemagnolia
Waterdog ???
FSUgly

...and don't forget, I've got my own ride :)

Yep I remember. We can get 5 or 6 on the Pontoon, he said 5 with doubles and decos so I figure with a tank or two each (we can go back for fills at his shop) we can get 6...

And food and drinks and such...

Hoss

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom