Dive Jackson Blue and Merritts Mill Pond (springs)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great to hear from you all. Later this week I will reserve the 24 ft. Pontoon from the shop. Remember that they have air fills, decent price, so you can get a fill when you get there if you need to.

I think I am going to plan on PCB Jetties and/or Hydrospace 2 tank boat trip for the Sunday after, or PCB and Morrison.

Looks Like a Plan!!!

Hoss

Slider says to pencil him in for the trip too.... That way he doesn't have to buy a birthday gift for his sister.... lol....

So we'll be there with out bells and whistles on...

I wouldn't try 10 on the big pontoon either. I'd be willing to bet Edd would not recommend it either. btw, it's called Cave Adventurers.

http://caveadventurers.com/

cewarbin:
Well, they have two boats, one is 24 ft and the other I think was 17 ft. 10 is too many for the 17 footer but may be good for the 24. We may have to find out if we can get both boats...

H

Well, we wont be using doubles (most of us) and no need for staging gear. We are not cave divers, so we wont be doing caves. A couple (including myself) would like to do a cavern intro course though...

We do have the large boat on the 17th and it holds 5 people. SuPerBugMan has his Zodiac for an additional 2 folks. If we get more, we can get the other boat that holds 3 for a total of 10 folks including Super and myself....

Hey, I wonder if there are gators in that pond???

Hoss

Hey Hoss if there are gators can I feed whining crybabies to the gators???? PLEASEEEEEEE?????

Looks like we have 6 or 7 going on the trip so far, and if we get both boats, we can take up to 10 total. Date...September 17th, Merritts Mill Pond just outside of Marrianna Florida.

So who is going, I need to make a list....

So Far:
Steel Magnolia
Darcy
Superbugman
John T
Cassie T
Hoss (cewarbin)
Waterdog

Correct me if I left anyone out, and any additional divers interested please act now so I can firm this trip up.

Thanks.....Hoss

OK Have we started counting down the days for this one? Are we still on for it??? Someone tell me seomthing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have the boat reserved and even watched a DVD about Florida Springs that has a section on Merritts Mill Pond. We are in for a good time!!

September 17, 2005 9:00 am is the time. I will post directions later, or we can all meet in Marrianna for breakfast.

For those who have the time, I am coming down early, probably Thursday and start at Vortex for a little dive or two.

Hoss

Bah, I'll see ya Saturday morning. I work Mon-Fri and I won't be trying to fight rush hour traffic over the 1 lane eastbound P'cola Bay bridge again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom