Dive Jackson Blue and Merritts Mill Pond (springs)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, found out that the boats are open in Sept. and that we can reserve one for either of the two weekends earlier mentioned.

We can either get a consensus or I can just pick a Saturday or Sunday on one of those two weekends.

Who can come and when do you want to do it?

Also, while in the area, anyone that would like two days of diving instead of just the one, pipe up and we can see where to go. Lots of stuff to dive in the not to distant area...PCB, Morrison, Vortex.........Destin? Port St. Joe, dive boat trip?

Anyway....HZ

...and don't forget Cypress :)

I wouldn't mind camping out somewhere to get an extra day of diving. I could also take a passenger on the Zodiac if anyone else is as cheap as me :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
...and don't forget Cypress :)

I wouldn't mind camping out somewhere to get an extra day of diving. I could also take a passenger on the Zodiac if anyone else is as cheap as me :D
LOL, I go on the cheap when I can. Once this is pencilled in, as long as I can make it, I will be camping as well.

Matt

Either of those weekend will work for me.... the 17th is my b'day so a diving b'day would be cool....

Let me know... I have to bet my duckies rowed up so that I can drive down...

steelemagnolia6:
a diving b'day would be cool....

Definately :)

I had one last year, just a shore dive to check on a wreck that turned out to be completely covered in sand. Still dove the beaches for nearly an hour and had a great time. Beats the hellouttova damned cake :D

How does the 17th grab everybody? That way Magnolia can have a good birtday of diving. Guess we could all have a great diving day and give her a hard time for her birthday. I will bring the birthday Twinkies....

Who we got that can make it. Need a Roll call. I am thinking...Darcy, Superbugman, Magnolia, A couple from ATL that I dive with, that makes 6 so far,...Corrigan, WaterDawg, that makes 8, that would be a full boat on the 24 footer, they usually hold about 14-16 adults....

Any more takers.?....

I'm sure that we'll have a couple of more want to go before Sept rolls around..:)

Birthday Twinkies.... Oh boy yummy.... I love frozen twinkies....

I'm there, with another boat and extra seat. Sounds like a good time to me!

Corigan - Don't miss out on the action, this promises to be a good one dude! :D

17th is good for me. Looking forward to seeing you all again. And to meet a fellow female diver (yay! not the only girls this time!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom