Dive Travel Agents...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chel:
I messed up. Sorry :(
Thank gawd they don't kick us out for innocent mistakes, or I would have been out of here a dozen times at least.

Thanks for participating, and just shoot for a straight approach... :35:

Hi Guys!
My wife and I have been having great success with Bay Adventures, out of Miami (www.Bayadventures.com). We are in Central Virginia and within the last three years have done 4 - soon to be 5 - trips to Cozumel and one trip to Lighthouse Reef in Belize with the help of Al - the company president - and Bay Adventures. He has consistantly come up with outstanding packages, the best airfare, and NO SURPRISES. They have always returned emails within 24 - 36 hours, and you can call and ask for Al and he picks up the phone, or calls you back. Questons are answered accurately. Al is a diver himself and travels frequently to the areas he promotes. I could go on at length, but suffice it to say, Bay Adventures has always treated us right and we have recommended several friends to them. We are leading a trip through our shop to Coz July and Al has put that together for the group.

Definately worth a look! www.Bayadventures.com

Later, folks - it's time to dive!

firechuk

TravelfleAmarket.com Has trips cheep like round trips from San francisco to cabo $199.00 And then two tanks Dives $49.00 booked directley with Baja Dive www:baja-dive.net

Back
Top Bottom