Dive Watch Displayed on Mini Scuba Tank?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cleung:
Thanks everyone. I was actually more interested in the mini scuba tank!

Its just a little plastic tank. I may still have it around. What's it worth to ya?:wink:

Dave
DDHF

Wow $30 on ebay! That makes me regret losing the tank from mine when I moved! Oh well. Maybe it will turn up.

Great watch though I hate the rubber strap - Anybody know if you can get a different strap?

back when i was single and dating Mr Almity he gave me a aqualand for my birthday (our first as a couple) and i still have the little tank on display with a heap of bottles ive collected

things have gone downhill since then, last birthday was a blender by memory :D

Matt_NJ:
.....Great watch though I hate the rubber strap - Anybody know if you can get a different strap?

ive never used the rubber strap.... got the jeweller to change it over to a strap like this

the good thing about this strap is that if the pin falls out on one side, its worn in such a way that the watch wont drop off and be lost

Divewatch.jpg

almitywife:
back when i was single and dating Mr Almity he gave me a aqualand for my birthday (our first as a couple) and i still have the little tank on display with a heap of bottles ive collected

things have gone downhill since then, last birthday was a blender by memory :D

A good blender is not a bad gift if you like margaritas!:eyebrow:

almitywife:
ive never used the rubber strap.... got the jeweller to change it over to a strap like this

the good thing about this strap is that if the pin falls out on one side, its worn in such a way that the watch wont drop off and be lost

Divewatch.jpg

I hated this strap. Takes too long to thread all the webbing to put it on, and takes too long to take off. Get it on comfortably on the surface, it was loose at depth (over a 7mil). Get it to where it was tight enough at depth, and your hand was numb in the shallows.

hahhah - ive never had any probs with the strap, but then again maybe us women just dont complain as much :wink: :rofl2:

my poor watch is almost 10yrs old now and been all around the world with me..... and the blender broke yesterday! good thing hubby got a 2 for 1 deal on the magic bullet blender as we had a spare in the cupboard

almitywife:
hahhah - ive never had any probs with the strap, but then again maybe us women just dont complain as much :wink: :rofl2:

Men complain? Nahhhhh, just male justification for the stainless two buckle fully adjustable strap that I had to have :D That somehow is too loose on the surface and too tight over a 7 mil .

Hmmm, I wear mine with that strap (Waterborne) over my 7mm on the sleeve, just under the cuff of my gauntlet style glove .. maybe that's why I have no trouble with it being loose

So what did you do just bring it into a jeweler and ask them to rig up that strap? or is that something that Citizen sells as an option?

I hate the rubber strap so much that my watch has been sitting in the jewelry box for 6 month's with a dead battery and I just never get around to replacing it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom