Divemaster pay or salary - how much?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found this to be an interesting question. I posted a question about budgeting for dive trips in march and was actually fishing for this information. I pretty much knew the answer. I do not shop for diving trips based on price and I want to make sure that the entire crew is getting what they deserve. I am satisfied that I have the correct operaters and DM resources. There was one operator that did not give me the courtesy of welcoming me onto his boat. There were only two other divers that day. His boat will be low on my list which is sad because his captain was talented on the pickup. The quality of the service ranges so widely and I want to assure my safety and the safety of those others on the trip. I think my questions have been answered but I do encourage good tips for good service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom