Divine Secrets of the She-P Sisterhood, Episode 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've received some good advice about practicing in the shower... sounds like a good plan to me!

Also, if you wanted to do the self-install of the p-valve on your drysuit, it's really no big deal on a trilam. Takes less time than waiting for a friend to do it! Skip the aquaseal, too; it's unnecessary.

She-P report coming up Thursday!

It is not the installation that is the hold- up. It is ordering the P-valve itself (did not order the one that can come with the She-P kit). My cave instructor is looking for a P- valve for one of his suits, also right now & is researching the options. Since he is a dealer for many different brands & I am on his staff, he can usually offer me a very good deal on such equipment, so I am going that route. He has also offered to do the installation, as he has installed many of them on his own suits & other's suits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom