Diving Erie, PA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jenny, I will be there to dive with ya. Maybe I can entice my fellow GLWC to come along or some of them. Yes, of course I will need to send a request to the princess to be there as well.

P.S. PM me directions or an address so I can MapQuest it.

PM Sent.
So, anybody got a preference on boat or beach diving? I got a map of Presque Isle where we can or can't dive. Only cost will be air fills, and we have to register at the park office. Or we can charter a boat. I originally suggested a charter cause I didn't know there was beach diving. Either way I am game and psyched to dive my old stomping grounds.

So far we have the following as possible attendees:
Me
Lil Irish Temper
Hnladue
DerekS
DiverPaula
Dive4funOften
No Fish
JesstotheOcean
DMP

Looks like it is shaping up to be a party!!
Since I haven't heard much on preferences of boat or beach, I am assuming that beach it is. Whaja ya'll think of a beach dive or three?
Does anybody need a place to stay? Does anybody want to camp?
Anybody gonna stay the weekend and come to the picnic the next day?
Can I get one more question in? (yep!)

Discover Diving is doing Wreck Dives: Barge 43 & Richardson. On sat 30th.

I'd prefer the charter / wreck dives. My only concern is would be space. Any idea?

Also, I'd like to camp as long as I'm not the only one.

I will be doing the outdoors thingy, camping that is. I have that need to be in the woods and goofing off (yes DIVING is at the top of the list).

I'd love to participate in this one. I'm scheduled to work until 8pm in Cincinnati. I need to see if I can get off at 4:30 instead.

I've been wanting to dive in one of the Great Lakes! :dance:

Scuba_Jenny:
So far we have the following as possible attendees:
Me
Lil Irish Temper
Hnladue
DerekS
DiverPaula
Dive4funOften
No Fish
JesstotheOcean
DMP

I may not be the brightest of the bunch :06: but, wouldn't you be a definate and not a possible Jenny?

LOL, yeah, Joe especially since I have plane tickets now!

Scuba_Jenny:
LOL, yeah, Joe especially since I have plane tickets now!
Hence you are listed first, and Joe is listed LAST....... :11:

Back
Top Bottom