Do you buy lobster tails?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No sabe nada de Brazil.

No sabe nada de Brazil.

Well, I am pleased to be able to help you with that. For starters, you should say "Eu não sei nada sobre Brasil", since they speak Portuguese. :D

Hey, being a smartass is FUN!

I prefer a nicely marbled ribeye or or a slow roasted prime rib!!! IF I eat lobster I have it shipped from Maine... but then again i've only done it twice.

No hablo Portuguese.

Deepstops' idea could also be done another way: Someone interested in DCS research might be willing to help fund this program. Putting wrist computers on these divers might be a DCS data goldmine.
I hesitate to propose this because of the history that surrounds experimentations on people, but maybe there is a way to do it.

Wouldn't they just lock up ?

I think you would be sadly mistaken but nobody knows. I doubt most people would give it up without a replacement source.
There is "sort of" a replacement to lobster, which around here is called lobknobs. Its made from some kinda fish meat by-catch that normally would go to waste.

I don't think the divers are educated in the theory of decompression and causes of DCS. Maybe, just maybe the use of a computer would at least save a few from a life of paralysis by giving them at least some kind of tool to work with.

I don't like lobster, but this thread was educational.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom