Do you have more posts or logged dives?

• I have posted more than I have dived.

Votes: 60 40.3%
  • I have more log dives than posts.

Votes: 89 59.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Way more posts than dives . . . But a lot of dives, too.

Look at it this way:

I can post alone. Don't have to try to scare up somebody to do it with me.

I can post no matter what the tides and currents are doing.

I can't get DCS from posting too many times a day.

Posting is independent from the hours my dive shop is open. Fills aren't.

I don't start to shiver after an hour on ScubaBoard.

No matter how much I post, I don't have to wash everything I'm wearing.

See? Things have reasons!

fisherdvm:
Between my job, spending time with my son, getting over sinusitis, etc... I wish I could've gotten as many dives in this year as I hoped. Instead, it is shuffling the little boy to swimming, karate practice, to the zoo, etc. I can't turn him into a scuba nut, so we limit diving with him no more than once a week.

In all honesty, there is no better way to learn more about scuba than posting questions here on scubaboard. You get such a variety of opinions from folks who really know about diving and how the gears work.

If you can't dive, might as well post.

Man..you're telling me! I've been dry for a MONTH! My sinus issue has been bad, and hasn't gotten any better! It's already the end of July! (I don't expect it to clear by this weekend, and I'll be out of town next week so I'm looking at Aug.1 fior my next dive!)

Anyway...unless I can dive 5 times every day I dont' see that happening....why worry 'bout it...it's all fun!

Its much easier for me to get to a computer where I can post, than to get to a dive site, still, I'm almost equal.

Guess i don't do either one enough:D

I sure wish I could dive as must as I post. But alas, I can't. But talking about diving is the next best thing to diving itself.

What Dandy Don said. My dives cost anywhere from$100 to $200 each, depending if I fly to the Keys or Cozumel. Posts cost nothing. Dumb question.

Yea I have more posts than dives but so what? With a run rate of 115 dives a year I think there's room for both after all you can post anytime and I can make 5 posts faster than I can clean my gear let alone pack drive, set-up dive, breakdown, eat, drive and clean the stuff.

I learned a lot here and I enjoy giving some of it back.

Pete

Back
Top Bottom