Do you have more posts or logged dives?

• I have posted more than I have dived.

Votes: 60 40.3%
  • I have more log dives than posts.

Votes: 89 59.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come on you frequent-posters, I'm not telling *you* to post less. I was just interested in seeing some stats on how much the experienced divers post compared to less experienced.

Also just because *I* feel that I need more experience before I can offer lots of advice, doesn't mean that this poll was meant to tell *you* something :)

You seem to associate a person's post count with the amount of advice they've given on this board. That's not an accurate assumption. I've got 400 posts, and never once offered advice.

There is such a thing as friendly conversation, which happens frequently in these forums. But by all means, refrain from posting until you have something illuminating to share.

Eat more red meat.

I think I've got it guys! The real question is, "Do you have more logged naked dives or posts?" Given the "help! Naked diving" thread going on elsewhere on the site.

I'm proud to say.....I have more posts than naked dives logged :shakehead

Do you log naked pool dives? If so, I got a couple...

Hey, I love this question, so much so that I have to post-
Many more dives than posts.

13,654 dives as of today
Post number, whatever it says in the corner

If you love to dive, you dive. If you dive all day, every day, you rarely have time to post.

:D

... depends on whether I'm currently diving... or posting. At the moment I'm posting more than I'm diving... tomorrow will be different...

I tend to believe most of the people on scubaboard post much more than they dive. Not a bad thing as long as they remember there is no substitue for experience.
I personally dive a few times a day (weather permitting), year round, have alot more "interaction" with the dive community here in the Keys than most.
Unfortunately on a great site like this too many times egos, opinions & personal preferences overule facts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom