Does this seem like a bizarre setup?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It works underwater too! Though I'm not sure what it's depth rating is... I think it's more for "no pressure" rather than "high pressure"..

D.

stunaep:
p.s. THAT is the ultimate set up!
nah, they don't have a balanced p-valve, it's just a diaper.

PerroneFord:
Have you taken a good look at the size difference between the average person in Singapore and the US?

Sure I have, I've lived a short while in the us in Texas with a friend and although the average male in Singapore is bout 10lbs lighter than an average male in the us, there is a highter percentage of larger people in the us than here.

I happen to be on the unlucky few who can never seem to put on any weight no matter what I do... dammnit I'm just skinny!

Anyway, I wonder who taught him how to setup his rig? Perhaps he thought it'll look more impressive by putting every piece of hose on it to sell better LOL?

SangP

I think I've found absolute bliss. That's the greatest rig EVER. The tanks are connected with SPG hoses. BRILLIANT! my new hero! Yeah, I think his "medical reasons" are labotomy.

I'm still waiting to see if he responds to anyone who emailed him about his choice of setup...

Now I'm wondering if I could attach a 1/2 dozen 13cf ponies on the back of my tank... two semi-circular rows of 3 on the top and bottom... lol...

D.

Kwbyron:
nah, they don't have a balanced p-valve, it's just a diaper.

And the leg pockets are placed totally out of line according to DIR... :D
(Not to mention it's white)

He's got over 1000 views on his ad so far (albeit only 2 bids)... wish I could get that kind of traffic for one of my ads!

Confused be me I am.....shouldn't this tread be moved to the Hogarthian Diving sub-forum which embodies the "less is more" philosophy?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom