Don't be afraid...COMPLAIN about your LDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepBound:
They charged me $10 for 2 o-rings :(

Hey, DeepBound . . .

Order your "o" rings through MSC (Manhattan Supply Co.).

You can get 100 Viton o-rings of most sizes for about $15-$20.

the K

Lead_carrier:
wardric:
Many people won't name the local dive shop that they are having, or had, good customer service with. Well I say NAME THEM HERE!!!QUOTE]

Good luck with that one. Why tell about a few good experiences when you can complain about one.

yeah, I know. I had my nun avatar when I wrote that and had too much rum also. But hey, it's worth the try :D

seriously, in every store, there's a complaint desk. Have you ever seen a congrats desk?

Well ok so I will post a complaint here AND name the LDS. I really hate Dive Sports!! They are just WAY to friendly and Phil always has good prices. I just HATE that!! :D

crpntr133:
Well ok so I will post a complaint here AND name the LDS. I really hate Dive Sports!! They are just WAY to friendly and Phil always has good prices. I just HATE that!! :D

I AGREE!! That Phil is always running good specials and tempting me to send money to him. I mean some of those deals are really hard to walk away from. It is hard to just say NO! He prays on the weak and taunts us with gear!

Don't even get me started on Joe at Scuba Toys! I have a lot of toys in the gear box thanks to that guy and his evil minions. They have a lot of nerve treating me like my business matters and giving me good service! Someone should stop them. People tried to stop me from going there and I wouldn’t listen. I have heard if you breathe off a reg purchased over the Internet you might die. I didn’t listen and bought one any way. I do feel this odd sense of peace when I am huffing off of it. It is very peaceful. I don’t think it is death coming near, but I could be wrong!

Now that these guys are my dealers--what is going to happen to me?? I can't stop the addiction!!! Will I ever break free from the hold they have on me??? How do these guys sleep at night??

mike_s:
Have you guys noticed anything "different" about this thread now?

Originally, the post was opened by "Minor_threat".

Now, the original poster is listed as Jsado.

:rofl3: ....busted....:troll:

I always thought having a sock puppet got you :banned:

Mmmmm, cheap nitrox

Can't forget about Richard and his staff at Divetank. Gezz treat my like a customer will ya. If I could only get a good fill from my real LDS my point of view might change.

Nothing much to complain except I want Mozart, Bach or Beethoven background music!!!! :pityparty:

DeepBound:
tank k-valve o-rings. I had just bought a new tank and said I should get a couple of spare o-rings for the valve.
Wow... Here in the south, screwing someone for that kinda money will get you 30 days or a shotgun wedding.

Back
Top Bottom