Dry suit training in the Netherlands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dody

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello. My wife and I are wetsuit tropical scuba divers. We have a house in Amstelveen and spend roughly 2/3 months there yearly. We never thought that we would ever consider cold water diving but there is a beginning to all things. Could you recommend some dive shops for dry suit training not too far away from Amsterdam?

Basically everything in our country is near Amsterdam. If you want to stick to your agency you have all your specialties/certification with you should google around.

The correct Scubaboard answer seem to be, find a instructor that can teach you what you need.

I did my Drysuit specialty at De Beldert (SSI). I like the instructors there, feel I learn what I should and have a fun day doing it. I like the vibe, the people and they make me a better diver.

I usually dive with Het Duikhuis, based in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Nieuwegein. Some of their dives are in Vinkeveen, close to Amsterdam. I know they do dry suit specialties, I took one of them. To me they're a solid, reliable and fun outfit.

Best of luck, cold water diving is lots of fun too, especially in Zeeland!

Thanks. I will be home next month. I will check out both of them.

Back
Top Bottom