February in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds great! I dove with Palancar last year,they were close to the best sites and onsite at occ.
Grand. I'm going to try Dive Paradise I like fast boats,and diving my own profiles. Can't wait!!

I'm going to try Dive Paradise I like fast boats,and diving my own profiles.

I'm not sure that jpomerantz was saying that Dive Paradise offers small, fast boats and the ability to dive your own profile.

I think this was more a general comment pointing out that different divers are looking for different things. Thus, in answer to the question whether there were any reasons not to dive with Dive Paradise, more information is needed about what it is you're looking for.

I haven't ever dived with Dive Paradise and I shouldn't speak for jpomerantz, but I think the point was more that they probably do not offer small boats, customized trips, flexible profiles, etc. and that many regulars here have favorite dive operators who do offer these features.

You are correct , I misunderstood, I don't like cattleboats,or having to end my dive with half
a tank left. If a resort has an op it's easier for me to use it with a non-
diver wife,so I'm willing to be less fussy. Thanks for the help.

Beth and I will be there Feb. 8-18th for our honeymoon!

What a great way to spend time, a place we love, an activity we love, with the people we love!

Sean

I'm not sure that jpomerantz was saying that Dive Paradise offers small, fast boats and the ability to dive your own profile.

I think this was more a general comment pointing out that different divers are looking for different things. Thus, in answer to the question whether there were any reasons not to dive with Dive Paradise, more information is needed about what it is you're looking for.

I haven't ever dived with Dive Paradise and I shouldn't speak for jpomerantz, but I think the point was more that they probably do not offer small boats, customized trips, flexible profiles, etc. and that many regulars here have favorite dive operators who do offer these features.

Yep - I was trying to be diplomatic and non-judgmental (like many here on the board :rofl3:)

They are a big boat operation and very much a cattle call type of dive.

Last edited:
Get Wet

I will be staying at the Park Royal from Feb16-19. Diving with xtsea. Look me up. We can do dinner. We are from Chicago as well. We can laugh at all the cold weather our poor families will have to put up with while we are diving some of the most beautiful reefs in the world.

Dave

I will indeed. Look forward to it.

Staying at Hotel Cozumel. Diving with Papa Hog. Feb 21- Mar 7

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom