Finding threads I have posted in....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RICHinNC

Contributor
Reaction score
I posted in a thread early this morning and have searched and searched and cannot find it again.

I have searched by my name...richinnc....by words I put in the post...and no luck either way.

Is there some way to find say the last 10 posts I made?

thanks.

Just click on the dropdown menu next to "newposts"

There is also a link from the drop down box on the main bar on each page to find post history...
Posted via Mobile Device

The quickest way is to look at one of your posts, click on the user name and select Find more Posts by RichinNC.

That link can also be found on your profile, Statistics tab.

Also, pressing the down arrow next to New Posts will give you a menu including My Posts (threads). This will give you all threads you've posted in.

Alas, link results are useless when posted. They expire very quickly.

Alas, link results are useless when posted. They expire very quickly.

Darnit.....caught on a technicality. Oh well, it was worth a shot.....but that link does still work (for now)

Just click on the dropdown menu next to "newposts"
Beat me to it... Dang it I try and be helpful and u ruin it typical mod behavior :wink:

Posted via Mobile Device

Beat me to it... Dang it I try and be helpful and u ruin it typical mod behavior :wink:

Posted via Mobile Device

Actually you beat him LB....he just altered the time space continuum to adjust his post first :D

Thanks all. It worked !!

No problem rich. We are here to help!
Posted via Mobile Device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom