First Reg Set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garbage tool made for conference room service "Professionals" I'd sooner return the regulator with apologies to the customer than attempt to service a regulator with it..

Last edited:
Couv, he said Adj knob..please read properly before posting, now go and sit in the corner, I'll let you know when you can leave.

You may join me for, like me, not picking up the operative word "design."
The design....

Two dunce hats please.

Garbage tool made for conference room service "Professionals" I'd sooner return the regulator with apologies to the customer than attempt to service a regulator with it..

You think that one is garbage Bryan? You should see how quickly it's aluminum predecessor got chewed-up. It reminded me of the bottle opener heel on my Laure Dillo, those baby Cokes steel caps quickly beat the crap out of aluminum heel.

I have a poly wrench but it strictly goes into my save-a-dive kit. Peter's heavy brass wrench for the bench please.

Just an update to the original post, I ended up buying the Apeks XTX50 reg set paired with the Egress and a single pressure gauge. Took it on 20 dives shortly after and it's been working great!

Now for the next piece of equipment (and another 15 pages of arguing), the BCD! My local shop recommends the Zeagle Stiletto if I'm going to stay rec, BP/W if I plan on going tech. Looks like a decent, well-reviewed BCD.

Just an update to the original post, I ended up buying the Apeks XTX50 reg set paired with the Egress and a single pressure gauge. Took it on 20 dives shortly after and it's been working great!

Congratulations and I wish you many many years of safe and enjoyable diving!!!

Now for the next piece of equipment (and another 15 pages of arguing), the BCD! My local shop recommends the Zeagle Stiletto if I'm going to stay rec, BP/W if I plan on going tech. Looks like a decent, well-reviewed BCD.

I think that this subject deserves a post by itself. Let's try to have many more pages for this subject than what we had so far with the regulator issues :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom