Flathead VI din to yoke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
If I were to purchase a Flathead VI in DIN, is it possible to purchase the parts to convert to Yoke when travelling? Im an not interested in an adaptor but rather the original parts. Also are the ZX 2nd and ZX Octo the same 2nd stage save the coloured face? Thank you.

You should have no problem finding a DIN to yoke. I bought my Flathead from Leisure pro and the fitting came with the reg.

It's a quick and painless procedure to take off the yoke part and put on the DIN part. Involves one spanner and one Allen wrench. Takes less than three minutes. OK. It'll take about five minutes the first time.

I agree that you should buy the yoke reg and the DIN part.

Din regulators are about $50 more than yoke regs due to the inclusion of the DIN to yoke adapter (330-0001 $47)

The Din to Yoke conversion kit (345-1020) is $70

The Yoke to Din conversion kit (345-1010) is $37

You will save about $80 going yoke reg with yoke to din conversion kit. 345-1010

I just finished placing my order for the closeout VI yoke with din conversion kit. This will be my first Zeagle product, hoping this will be a great regulator!!

I just finished placing my order for the closeout VI yoke with din conversion kit. This will be my first Zeagle product, hoping this will be a great regulator!!

When you get it please let us know how easy it is to change back and forth from Yoke and DIN and how it breathes, as I'm also interested in the FH 7.

Adam

When you get it please let us know how easy it is to change back and forth from Yoke and DIN

It's a quick and painless procedure to take off the yoke part and put on the DIN part. Involves one spanner and one Allen wrench. Takes less than three minutes. OK. It'll take about five minutes the first time

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom