Florida Dive Show 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be manning the Jetsam (Kiss Rebreathers) booth all weekend. Everyone please come by and say hello. Sorry, but the "oily bikini-clad model" will not be there.

Doug

Sorry, but the "oily bikini-clad model" will not be there.

Doug

What!?!?!?! You fired me?!?! Well you could have at least let me know before I stocked up. Now what am I supposed to do with a gallon of baby oil?:rofl3:

It's gonna be a rockin weekend, doing a dive up at Blue Grotto Saturday and then takin off down to the show. It's a rough life but someone's gotta do it!

Can I get a reply back from the beautiful girl working the Scubaboard.com kiosk at the Florida Dive Show Sat. Dec. 1 please?

Can I get a reply back from the beautiful girl working the Scubaboard.com kiosk at the Florida Dive Show Sat. Dec. 1 please?
You'll have to be more specific. We only employ the finest specimens at our booth... :)

The show was alot of fun yesterday and the scubaboard shirts are really nice.I forgot about the sign up sheet though

I love meeting the Locals from here. I went to the show yesterday and had a nice chat with Laura from 123Scuba.com. I've bought gear from them before but it was nice to meet one of the faces from behind the voices.

Back
Top Bottom