Florida Dive Show?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, when you click on their "contact us" contact e-mail on their site info@floridadiveshow.com, it actually converts itself with the extra i when you send them an e-mail and then it comes back "Delivery Status Notification (Failure)"

I have even less confidence now?‏

No problem. Yeah, give'em heck when you get a hold of them...:)

venue being too far west and simply too run down and dusty.
???? ?????? ???
Not the show I went to last year.

I think the show up in Palm Beach was MUCH better than "Ocean Fest" in Fort Lauderdale. I got to talk to the guys in the rebreather booth for more than an hour and an expert on compressors for more than an hour, I got to drool over some really fascinating underwater cameras and video equipment.

Oceanfest was far more expensive to park, and it was mostly t-shirts, resorts, bandannas. If it hadn't been for the D.A.N. booth and a good (but very short) seminar I would have been very disappointed.

???? ?????? ???
Not the show I went to last year.

I think the show up in Palm Beach was MUCH better than "Ocean Fest" in Fort Lauderdale. I got to talk to the guys in the rebreather booth for more than an hour and an expert on compressors for more than an hour, I got to drool over some really fascinating underwater cameras and video equipment.

Oceanfest was far more expensive to park, and it was mostly t-shirts, resorts, bandannas. If it hadn't been for the D.A.N. booth and a good (but very short) seminar I would have been very disappointed.

Suburban WPB is not amoung my favorites areas in S Fla. This year's venue is fantastic. The fact that organizers have not posted to clarify questions is more disconcerting than the lack of information on their site...

Suburban WPB is not amoung my favorites areas in S Fla. This year's venue is fantastic. The fact that organizers have not posted to clarify questions is more disconcerting than the lack of information on their site...

You are right. With no info and no replies this looks to be another dive show we probably will not be attending

I was looking into this as I will be in that area around that time. web site still has no info

I called today. No info and nobody returned my call. Looks like this show is DOA

I was able to see their "Show Floor Plans" which shows only 32 vendor booths taken but today there is even an error viewing that little bit of info "Server Error in '/' Application"

I'd really like to know what is going on with this "Florida Dive Show":
1) Website says "Will be available shortly" and "Check back soon" when choosing Schedule of Events & Vendor List info
2) No response to e-mails inquiring about Events/Vendor info
3) When called Dive Chronicles Toll Free 888-55-SCUBA and asked if in fact there will be a show, they say "We'll have someone call you back with this info" and no one ever does?

I see it's being advertised on the home page of Scubaboard.
It's 24 days away, maybe I'm asking too much?

I was able to see their "Show Floor Plans" which shows only 32 vendor booths taken but today there is even an error viewing that little bit of info "Server Error in '/' Application"

I'd really like to know what is going on with this "Florida Dive Show":
1) Website says "Will be available shortly" and "Check back soon" when choosing Schedule of Events & Vendor List info
2) No response to e-mails inquiring about Events/Vendor info
3) When called Dive Chronicles Toll Free 888-55-SCUBA and asked if in fact there will be a show, they say "We'll have someone call you back with this info" and no one ever does?
I see it's being advertised on the home page of Scubaboard.
It's 24 days away, maybe I'm asking too much?

There is your answer. With this tough economy a canceled show does not make them poor business people...

There is your answer. With this tough economy a canceled show does not make them poor business people...

True but lets get some info out and say they cancelled the show. That is just common decency for people who are making plans to go there.

I just started seeing SB Banner ads within the last week for the show. If it's cancelled why would they be running banner ads? If it's on I wish they would post their seminars at the website. That's what I'm basing my decision, to go or not go on.

Back
Top Bottom