Florida Dive Show?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool beans....I still contend my efforts as an amateur flack (post#13) deserves a free ticket ...:)

I like the location, lotsa things to do around it to kill a day easily, they need to get info out earlier though, and for younger people i think sunday will be a bigger draw though. Buzz bakesale is dec 5th and that is all day sold out every year so figure 23k people from S florida area at Cruzan amphitheater on saturday (Hint to maby try getting some flyers out there?). They do need to try and promote a little more in advance though and need to try pressing some of the LDS to help get it recognised (maby bribe them with some free TIX). IM gonna try going sunday but might not if too hung over

Good Day all, the show is on. I we have had some medical set back and trying to catch up, the new schedule will be posted later today, many more companies have sign up like Ocean Divers, Mote, SeaCamp and so forth...its going a great show.

I like the location, lotsa things to do around it to kill a day easily, they need to get info out earlier though, and for younger people i think sunday will be a bigger draw though. Buzz bakesale is dec 5th and that is all day sold out every year so figure 23k people from S florida area at Cruzan amphitheater on saturday (Hint to maby try getting some flyers out there?). They do need to try and promote a little more in advance though and need to try pressing some of the LDS to help get it recognised (maby bribe them with some free TIX). IM gonna try going sunday but might not if too hung over

Ryan,
You better be in attendance! Not sure about Buzz Bakesale cross-over but start working your magic....:)

I we have had some medical set back and trying to catch up,
Translation:
I was trying to catch this lobster that went into a hole, see? The resident Moray made a Pez Dispenser out of my thumb instead! Yeaoooouch! :dork2:

So, whenever you see Brad, the DiveChronicles Super Hero, give him the Fonzy salute: Two thumbs way up and your best :thumbs-up "Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" :thumbs-up

This in no way is making fun of Brad. We are laughing with him, and at him. :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Try talking to Rich stazewski at cruzan, he used to dive and has been wanting to get back into it, he might be able to help with that. I heard the crew on the morning Buzz (the people putting on the concert) were wanting to get certed too so if you cantact them they might be able to help (and give you some shameless plugs on air) might be able to get some advertizing through either one of them

val with those people i can only provide guidance since im not working with the dive show or any of the vendors there. if i had a little power with the vendors or the Show i could provide leg work but i need something to backup my legwork rather then a hey can you help them out, they MIGHT be able to help you guys out with whatever

Last edited:
I'll be there with bells on!:cheerleader:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom