Florida Diver Attacked

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just saw it on the local news today in Broward. Speedy recovery to the diver!!

didn't say what kind of diver..scuba or skin?

Saw the video on national news today. He was spearfishing. All the best for a full recovery!

Spearfishing... hmmm. Feel no remorse.

No remorse simply because he chooses to exercise his liberty and do what he enjoys? Broaden your perspective, that is so narrow minded it is astounding.

Speedy recovery.

He was in a blue camo wetsuit, so probably a spearo. I believe he was transferred to the boat in the video, so his tank might have been left behind.

No remorse simply because he chooses to exercise his liberty and do what he enjoys? Broaden your perspective, that is so narrow minded it is astounding.

Speedy recovery.

If you are going to hunt, you need to accept that you can be hunted. I you difinition of liberty one in which you can do anything you want with zero consequences?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom