For divers with 100+ dives - do you have a "happy place"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Angel City and Karpata dives in Bonaire have been my favorites to this day.

We have about 85 dives now under our belt. Hope to have thousands more before I die!

So far, Truk Lagoon on the liveaboard Oddyssey. Simply FANTASTIC.

But, going to Raja Ampat in Feb on the Paradise Dancer, and Galapagos in July
on the new Humboldt Explorer. The "Happy Place" may change!

Its a tough one..been to CCV-Its great but not the top for me..

1- Pearl Beach Resort in Bora Bora-absolutely breathtaking above and below! (but not cheap!)
2-Bonaire..I have spent 4 weeks there and hope to retire there someday..

cathy's, around the bonfire, after a great day of diving (& not falling down!) at madison & cow or manatee & little river or peacock peacock peacock!

I have been diving for a lot of years but have not been around the world....but I started my blue water diving on Roatan in the 70's and I hope when I have my final dive it will be there also at CoCo View....everything feels like home there....but I also have a very fond affection for Cozumel I have friends there too and it also feels like home....

Ann's hedging her bets. :wink:

There's no place like home.

Hey Buddy when are you heading to CCV,...I want to make sure I look for you on the webcam :blinking:

:blinking: A week from this Saturday. Me and the remnants of Ida. Last year it was the remnants of Paloma. Not too sure about these November trips... Someone should organize a trip in June instead. :D

Pretty sure we'll be on los barco azul again, which means our lockers are just below the dock webcam. I'll be sure to wave! :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom