Force Fins - my experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am curious to know if the Military fins would be available to the public or pubic safety divers. They look interesting and I am curios as to how they perform.

Hey buddy, they military SD-1 were finally just released to the public. Check them out
ForceFin Miltary SD-1

a little pricey, but for the adjustability and the comfort of the foot pocket combined with the absolute ease of use, they are well worth it.

Welcome to the Board Bob and thanks for the link I will drop him a line to see what he has to say.

Blair has done a great job in the forum helping educate the masses to the benefits of FF. Now with you on the board I am sure we will get even more information.

I sometimes think we should start a support group for all of us FF faithful. We can sometimes take a good beating around here. ( I've been reading the post in the fins forum!!) For my therapy to thwart the ney-sayers I regularly lone out my fins to other divers so they can try them for themselves. It seems like the least I can do since that is how I got my first taste. Heck now that I think about it I still have one pair still out. Dang, I need to get those back!!

Thanks for finally offering the SD-1 to the public. I guess they just moved to the top of my gear wish list. If you ever get to Connecticut for a demo day or even in the New England area please let me know.

Thanks again,

Mark D.

Dittrimd- thanks for your support. I am new to this Board and you can be eaten alive if not careful. When I get back from the Fiesta adventure, Net doc is going to be my biggest fan. The sd-1 fin is perfect for fireman rescue divers. I will send you my personal pair to test once I get back. Their are alot of force fin users worldwide and we will get past the flat-world fins users by educating them.

May I respectfully suggest some sort of Force Fin Ambassador At Large program for those of us not only withstanding the ribbing of the ignorant, but actively working to bring the light of the true fin to them?

Could involve t-shirts, events, testimonials, etc.

Fisheater,
Great suggestion! Any photos you can share with Force Fin can be used in the FF user gallery on the web and feel free to post any photos on this Equipment sub forum. Your fins your experience.
THis is me getting ready for a night of diving off the Condor Express in the Channel Islands, California. Excellerating Force Fin
Excellerating Force Fin (Original Black Polyurethane): Force Fin

Heres a bunch of force fins taking a beating...or biting. They really like the yellow ones. I was glad they liked biting fins instead of hands.
YouTube - ScubleTV's Channel

Thank Doc for your generous offer!! I would love the opportunity to try them out. Aaron got back to me with some feed back which was great and he is going to send along some pictures. I will post my comments after having the opportunity to try them out.

Thanks again,

Mark D.

Yup you are right, Bob. This place does take a beating here and there. I thought the negative things are just going to stay at masks, fins, snorkel forum. Just so happens that a supporter that happens to use pink forcefin pro attacks the Force Fin Forum and then attacks our beloved fin Doctor.

It's nice to have Blair Mott as our moderator and always supplying information here and there, Now we have the Fin Doctor to furthur give us the scoop about your creations. Thanks to you also, Dittrimd

Back
Top Bottom