FRP, Sunday the 24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It appears we will be having a visitor from Southern Illinois coming to FRP

Kal (Highflowdiver) wants to check out FRP. I'm free on Sunday to show him around, anyone else want to come?? (Especially since I don't really know my way around :D)

Who's in??

I can bring some snacks...Chris usually has beer and I'm sure I can put Dave down for the lesbians! :wink:

She is looking for some one to do this for her since she won't be there. "Champ" will have her out late the night before. :D

I'll be there! But Wally is correct, it will be difficult to get away from the champ early enough. I'm usually pretty tied up until at least noon! :wink:

Dave, I was counting on you to bring the lesbians...I don't know where to get those!

And seriously, what do you have to do??? Do you even work?

I'm sure that Dave can find a couple lesbians for you. After all he is one trapped in a mans body. I also hear that the word has gotten out about him and the women are just flocking to him.

Jennifer, you have already used the "champ" excuse. You can't use it twice!

They aren't for me...I'm just trying to be hospitable to our visitor.

Shut it Dave!

Hmmm...now I sound like my normal self again!! :D

:banana:

:bump:

Wonder if Lou and Julie are coming down?...I'm afraid I won't be able to get there early enough to get the good shelter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom