FRP, Sunday the 24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bite me Wally! I would never stand up poor Kal! I save that for when I'm supposed to dive with you!

:10:

That is rather obvious!! But don't worry I won't plan on staying if you are the only one that says they will be there.

Sorry. I havent figured out how to use all the quote things on here but bad bad Wally. tsk tsk No more tacos for you

Sorry. I havent figured out how to use all the quote things on here but bad bad Wally. tsk tsk No more tacos for you

Click the "quote" button and that will take care of ya. If you want to multi quote then click "m quote" first and then "quote". Of course doing this on two different posts.

I learned to make my own tacos. :D

Click the "quote" button and that will take care of ya. If you want to multi quote then click "m quote" first and then "quote". Of course doing this on two different posts.

I learned to make my own tacos. :D

Besides, I'm the one who makes the taco's. You can have all you want. I'll show up and dive with you cause you know who, (wa wa wa wa wa) won't be there.

LOL...(wawa, wa, wawa,waaa)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom