FRP, Sunday the 24th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know, I can go to hell...I'll see you there.

The way you drive, thanks anyway. :D

Darn! She actually showed today and won the grand prize of the treasure hunt!!!

Who are you going to take on the Carribean scuba vacation for two Jen???

I'm not sure if I should fall for this one or not. I MIGHT buy the fact that she showed. :D

Hey Guys & Gals! Just thought I'd pop in for a few. How's things going with everyone up that way? I've been super busy here lately. Let's see,... I'm in the middle of my OW Instructor class (we're about 1/2 way done) & still trying to finish up my Adv. Nitrox class (whenever we can get the class to meet together again for another classroom & Pool session, then the open waters). I just got through & passed a Cavern & Overhead Environment class. Very cool class! I had a blast with it! Maybe once things slow down a bit (yeah, right,.......:shakehead:) I'll be able to find time to come up again for a visit & a dive or 2 (& see my cute little niece while up there too :blinking:).

Glad everything is going well for you Tammy!! We'll be down your way at Pennyroyal on the 20th of Sept. Should be fun, Wally isn't invited!! :D

Glad everything is going well for you Tammy!! We'll be down your way at Pennyroyal on the 20th of Sept. Should be fun, Wally isn't invited!! :D

You coming down for the GUE demonstrations being held there? Not sure what I'll be doing that day. I'm supposed to be back late on Fri. the 19th from the Bahamas, so I'll probably be recovering. I'll have to play Sat. by ear. I may be down on the 21st if I can swing it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom