F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, I'm totally shocked in a good way here. Me b$#^$>_$ about the weather over the winter has blossomed into one the longest threads I've seen outside the pub.

@Bubblesong

Great pipefish pic those are hard to get up here

I was planning to go back Sunday, but Afterdark knows what a mob scene that was. Today I got better photos because there was just two divers in the water.
I know I cannot dive two days in a row, so if Monday weather looks calm, that might be a better day than Sunday. I have to wait until closer to determine which day will be best. I have not given up on finding the elusive Seahorse.

Ok, I'm totally shocked in a good way here. Me b$#^$>_$ about the weather over the winter has blossomed into one the longest threads I've seen outside the pub.

@Bubblesong

The night time is the right time for pipefish, I've seen a lot of them at night in the eel grass hanging out, on.

@Bubblesong
Pipefish hard to get? I see a lot every time I go to Ft. Wetherill, especially today. Actually, now that I think about it, not on the busy Sunday, just the weekdays because they are right in the sand where the stampede of students usually goes through. My GoPro, even with the macromate 15x, is not enough to get a good close up of the pipefish.

I was planning to go back Sunday, but Afterdark knows what a mob scene that was. Today I got better photos because there was just two divers in the water.
I know I cannot dive two days in a row, so if Monday weather looks calm, that might be a better day than Sunday. I have to wait until closer to determine which day will be best. I have not given up on finding the elusive Seahorse.

I'm still hoping to find the octopus. Weekends during the summer are rough you need to get past all the CT and RI OW students.

But we will where I end up diving the next couple months are not really up to me. I might try to sneak out a couple Tuesdays

Pipefish hard to get? I see a lot every time I go to Ft. Wetherill, especially today. Actually, now that I think about it, not on the busy Sunday, just the weekdays because they are right in the sand where the stampede of students usually goes through.

Hard to get decent pics off.

Green Bridge or Ft Wetherill
Either are easy for me to go grab a shower at New England Boatworks after. :D

Only downside is high is at 7:50a in Middletown so vis might be a factor. And with all this rain....

Green Bridge or Ft Wetherill
Either are easy for me to go grab a shower at New England Boatworks after. :D

Only downside is high is at 7:50a in Middletown so vis might be a factor. And with all this rain....
This rain is going t
Green Bridge is a no go. FTW on an out going tide might do Sat 8AM good for you? This rain is going to cause a lot of runoff into the cove the vis might be 0

Back
Top Bottom