Gear Colors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't wear black ... it makes me look fat ...

... come to think of it, so do all the other colors ... :icon10:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

cancun mark:
I only wear black until they invent something DARKER.....

"none more black...."

---
Ken

Pish posh Bob. You need some lovely pink drysuit stripes.. :) DUI has some lovely slimming stripey options (and some omg awful ones for the color blind diver!).. :)

I decided on a single pink stripe for my drysuit and my gear is marked with pink pen.. Now if only Mac made a pink laptop I'd be set. Anyone think I can find a hot pink RIB?

Cheers!

Sarah

NWGratefulDiver:
I can't wear black ... it makes me look fat ...

... come to think of it, so do all the other colors ... :icon10:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Charlie99:
It's stuff that you can only see with the new DED (dark emitting diode) flashlights.

I think I have a bunch of those in my old electronics box . . . called broken light bulbs? They emit dark quite well at night in enclosed spaces . . . and they work just as well at depth as they do at the surface I might add. . .

back to the subject at hand . . . I just ordered a "non-black" piece of equipment from the Scubaboard store - blaze orange handled shears!

Tim

SunFishSarah:
Pish posh Bob. You need some lovely pink drysuit stripes.. :) DUI has some lovely slimming stripey options (and some omg awful ones for the color blind diver!).. :)

I decided on a single pink stripe for my drysuit and my gear is marked with pink pen.. Now if only Mac made a pink laptop I'd be set. Anyone think I can find a hot pink RIB?

Cheers!

Sarah

Sarah - they have hot pink handled shears too! http://www.scubaboarddeals.com/item31.htmlm

Tim

NWGratefulDiver:
I just picked up my new drysuit ... a DUI CLX450. It's got large blue panels across the top of the torso, shoulders, and arms. They should clash nicely with my red webbing. Add the white "Just Keep Swimming" written on the bottom of my fins and that makes me not just identifiable, but downright patriotic ... :eyebrow:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Actually, since so many folks have Black and blue drysuits, and harness colors are hard to see when you're horizontal, I find that your most identifiable feature (when you don't have a Junior harbor seal between you and the mud) is that reflective tape on your hood :D

I mostly spearfish so my gear is black. I was using cheap white garden gloves until the DM pointed out that they looked like raw meat and I'd probably have a 'cuda hit them (tons of them following us around) - now I wear the cheap _black_ garden gloves.

Last year got to thinking that black may be too "shark like" and got a skin from www.divegodess.com in #502, including the hood. Got to be pretty sure of your "manliness" to show up on a boat of 20 with it (esp. considering the "dive godedess" label! It is pretty "camo" though as it looks like light dancing on the bottom.

Oh, a pink MAC can be had. Just have to have some patience:

http://www.moonpost.com/jeremy/archives/001878.shtml

For me, all black with some blue H's. My next DS will have some color though.

Mark

SunFishSarah:

Cheers!

Sarah

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom