Gidds v. The Drysuit Round II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds:
John, go study! :mad:

Thank you for the input Jeff. I usually apply the stuff rather liberally on face, neck, and collarbone. Ingredients: water, isopropyl isostearate,octyl palmitate, glycerine, petroleum...
Test some on some dish gloves. Its probably OK, people get away with using suntan lotion and what not, but test on a glove and see what it does. It it interacts badly, the latex will feel sticky and gooey.

Not sure if this is good news for you Gidds, but a gentleman came into my dive shop, up her in NH, at the end of last month and bought a regulator setup for his daughter that is from Maine but goes to school in Rhode Island (I think) for something to do with marine biology or something like that. I know that's pretty vauge but hey you can hope. And if it is for you I set it up for you and Diesel is right, especially with this reg, they're very easy to work on. :D

LMAO! I can only wish! I might be able to afford regs this summer :rolleyes:
BTW I'm not actually a marine biologist :rolleyes: I do molecular characterization of immune response in parasitized eastern oysters...among other things :rolleyes:

Gidds:
LMAO! I can only wish! I might be able to afford regs this summer :rolleyes:
BTW I'm not actually a marine biologist :rolleyes: I do molecular characterization of immune response in parasitized eastern oysters...among other things :rolleyes:
I think I liked oysters before you gave me a think ache.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom