GLWC Order Posting 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The jackets have one color option. That is the tan/beige that you all have seen Mitten Diver and myself wearing.

They are Port Authority jackets that have had no noticeable wear after a year's worth of hard use in my case. I still need to get current pricing information from our supplier on everything so pricing info may take a little while.

I have confirmed orders for Slick 6, Ber Rabbit, Jchoby, Notso Ken and Dean810. Previously several members have posted interset, but have not confirmed items, color or size. Joedelt, Penny Pue, Netmage, Randy43068. Please repost your order in this thread and I will confirm your order back to you with a PM. We will follow-up with a phone call to Bay Supply to confirm whether or not we can get patches of the logos for dive bags.

We hope to have everyone at Meet and Greet to pick up your gear. If you will need other arrangements please advise.

As well,

I will post a full, updated price list for GLWC merchandise tomorrow.

Shipping fees are as follows and traditional for the people that have ordered GLWC merchandise before (nothing has changed, but we should formalize it).

Anything delivered at Meet and Greet will be $1.00 to split out the cost of UPS shipping to my house. Anything that I ship from here or that is drop shipped from our supplier to your residence/business will be the total cost of shipping to destination. There are no handling fees.

Oh, and throw me in for:

1 Large ash tee shirt (no pocket)
1 White Crew Sweatshirt (Large)
1 White Hooded Sweatshirt (Large)

Cough...Cough...

Hack...Hack

Howdy Y'all, is this where ya come to learn to dive ?

Big-t-2538:
Cough...Cough...

Hack...Hack

Hey Big-T! Come on out on Wed nights, I'm teaching now :D I'll beat... errr refresh your scuba memory :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

Big-t-2538:
Cough...Cough...

Hack...Hack

You may want to take a refresher course before hitting the water again. You may even need to update some of your gear since your last dive, they have made a lot of improvments since you were in the water last. Does this post mean that you may be giving up on NASCAR and darts and joining us in the water at Meet and Greet? Maybe I will be seeing you at the North American Shipwreck show in Bloomfield in March?

It's nice to see that you may be considering your options.

The price list for all of our merchandise this year is now posted in a stickied thread (Thanks, moderators!).

Enjoy!

Ber Rabbit:
Hey Big-T! Come on out on Wed nights, I'm teaching now
Do you really want your students around a slacky like me? I probably look like a mess in the water. I'll have to come out a couple of nights this quarter and let you beat on me for a while...err...I mean educate your students on what not to do.
Mitten Diver:
You may want to take a refresher course before hitting the water again. You may even need to update some of your gear since your last dive, they have made a lot of improvments since you were in the water last. Does this post mean that you may be giving up on NASCAR and darts and joining us in the water at Meet and Greet? Maybe I will be seeing you at the North American Shipwreck show in Bloomfield in March?
...scratch that...I'll need to start all over again...it's been like 15 months (not that I've counted) since I've sucked down a little compressed gas (underwater)...what's this "hose" thingy. I've never been much for "whiz-bang" gadgetry...that was my buddy Mr. Humm...dude had more toys for diving than DiverBrian has scuba gear.

No...I'll never give up NASCAR or Darts or Beer (well, maybe if my doc thinks it's a life changing decision, but I don't have a doc so it's not likely)...it just so happens that I am going to TRY to make it to the M & G this year. I may even bring rug-rats for everyone's entertainment. The Wreck festival while cool is probably out of the question, I've got a lot on my plate between now and August (yeah...August). On the plus side, I think I can still fit into my wetsuit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom