GLWC Order Posting 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538:
Do you really want your students around a slacky like me? I probably look like a mess in the water. I'll have to come out a couple of nights this quarter and let you beat on me for a while...err...I mean educate your students on what not to do.

You can be my demo on why you should get a refresher when you have been out of the water for a while :D

diver_paula:
I'd be interested in a patch or two if they are available.

I sent an e-mail tonight inquirying about that subject matter. I will let you know what I hear.

I received a reply today on the pricing for our patches and it is as follows:

6" patch either design will be available
Quantity 50 $7.50 each
Quantity 100 $5.00 each

I have asked if there will be a minimum order required for the patches and will let you guys and gals know what I find out.

6" is one heck of a patch

Big-t-2538:
6" is one heck of a patch

Nothing but the best for this group! I think they will be about the appropriate size for sewing to a dive bag. Any additional input???

Not that I buy a whole lot of stuff anymore, but when you said Patch, I thought sleeve of jacket...

You're right though...6" would look good on a dive bag...

What about a full-fledge decal you could put on the side of that trailer !!!! You know, go total hillbilly like.

Big-t-2538:
Not that I buy a whole lot of stuff anymore, but when you said Patch, I thought sleeve of jacket...

You're right though...6" would look good on a dive bag...

What about a full-fledge decal you could put on the side of that trailer !!!! You know, go total hillbilly like.

I am actually working on a window sticker for the vehicles. I spoke with Cyndi the other day and she confirmed that we would need to order a minnimum of 50 patches. These would need to be one style as they would need to reset the tape for the other production run.

Okay who is first to order?

Mitten Diver:
I am actually working on a window sticker for the vehicles. I spoke with Cyndi the other day and she confirmed that we would need to order a minnimum of 50 patches. These would need to be one style as they would need to reset the tape for the other production run.

Okay who is first to order?

So, I'll take 4.

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom