Going Red Issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

I'm having a similar issue. I paid via PayPal on March 7th and it doesn't seem to be reflected. How can I help get this resolved? I can PM somebody the PayPay transaction ID (I don't want to post it publicly). I sent a private message to one of the admins that was on-line earlier today but haven't heard anything.

- brett

Hi,

I'm having a similar issue. I paid via PayPal on March 7th and it doesn't seem to be reflected. How can I help get this resolved? I can PM somebody the PayPay transaction ID (I don't want to post it publicly). I sent a private message to one of the admins that was on-line earlier today but haven't heard anything.

- brett
Thanks so much for your support. As Pete is the only guy who can see Paypal, he is the only guy who can turn you red....

No worries at all. What is the best way to get in touch with Pete?
Are you not red? He touched you....

Yep, it appears to be changed now. Sorry if I missed it initially. Thanks!

I usually update on Sundays and sometimes on Wednesdays. Sorry for the delay, but the auto-updater isn't working quite right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom